4.10.2012

spring fever



Every year for Easter since I was born, we spend the long weekend in Palm Springs. {I've only missed two years: once when I lived in NYC and once when I was Spain}. The desert is the most fun place to visit and pack for when the weather at home is less than amazing. Brights are strongly encouraged all year around.

I was so thankful to have the long weekend off and utilize the pops of color in my closet versus the scrubs! {I packed this and this.} Thank goodness for Spring Fever and pops of color!

{I've been posting some Spring Fever finds on twitter, as well.}

photos courtesy of jil sander, prepfection and J.Crew

17 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colorful outfits, especially the last one!

    Mal @ The Chic Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pops of colour!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors and i love your easter tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks :> I'm not used to wearing multiple bright colours at the same time, but looks fun x

    Thank you for stopping by! I'm now following via bloglovin' so I can keep up with your adorable inspiration posts better^^

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely colour here!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with these bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one with the gingham shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love some color! I may not wear it often enough, but this is such great inspo to start ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pops of color! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these loose pants! And those colors are gorgeous! I seriously need to jump on the bold color bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these bright color combinations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. palm springs is beautiful. love these colors.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. color is so in this season, i don't even know how to combine it all.. it's so overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover