3.29.2012

red jeans and stripes



If you can't tell from my multiple posts about my red jeans, I like them alot. As seen on navy & orange and twitter, I have a thing for colored denim. When making the red purchase, I wanted something a little more subtle and a shade that could be worn year around, that is why I went for dark cherry. I find that it is surprisingly easy to wear and isn't oververtly loud.
to get the look, shop below!


red jeans and stripes

striped shirt {you NEVER have enough}
red jeans {another red option here}
navy blazer
Hermes Cuff
{black & gold looks here and here}

18 comments:

  1. Love the red jeans! Great outfit inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colored jeans too. Add a blazer and stripy top and you have a pulled together look.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with the stripes! i love it. i have 3 striped shirts and i'm looking for another... i might have to do it!!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! I've never thought I could pull off colored jeans. Looks fab here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them gorgeous look!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. classic nautical with a twist! my No 1 solution when I have nothing to wear... you know those days, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is perfect :) I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red jeans with stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dark red jeans. I have a thing for colored pants as well. I have green skinnys that I pair with a striped top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet store is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're right, love the darker reds
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your selection in this post :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there, just stumbled upon your blog through Google, and found it to be really informative. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one. Cheers!
    denim exporters

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore this look too...... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the red jeans!! and your ballet flats are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover