2.22.2012

rachel zoe pre-fall 2012

I can't get enough of these timeless pieces and with London and New York Fashion week, I've been getting back in the mood for fall.  Rachel Zoe loves herself a sequin and knows how to make a blazer work for any occasion but I love these looks for the combinations making this look book a great inspiration for shopping for pieces that will be in style for seasons to come. You might even have similar pieces in your closet, but this look book shows that you can mix it up to make the look very 2012.
you all know that I love a look book that incorporates navy and the perfect pop of color!

ps-while these looks won't hit stores for a while, I have included links for her collection that is currently in stores if you can't stand the anticipation. {I've been eyeing this dress for a while and is a favorite. with it finally on sale, I might have to find an excuse to need it! I've just found this one and this one too! with classic lines and colors, they will be great additions to my closet!}
skinny jeans found here
platform bootie found here

similar jacket found here

tie collar blouse found here
similar heel but with neutral found here

to get the look: metallic jacket found here
sequin wrap dress found here
sequin top found here


My fav look:
similar tuxedo jacket found here

photos courtesy of style.com

15 comments:

  1. wow! great finds that give the look, for sure! i love it!!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bottom look! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the first and last looks the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want everything here & the models hair. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore rachel zoe so much.
    this collection is absolutely perfection.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The long flow-y dress is just stunning, I love it. I would totally wear that to church with a sweater though instead of the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection, especially the pink jacket in the last look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great collection.. never thought about wearing that kind of jacket over a formal dress but it looks great! loved the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous collection - I love the last maxi dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This collection is a great mix of structured pieces and Boho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the matching coat and dress.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover