1.24.2012

puffer vest

I can't get enough of my puffer vest.

I know that you are not surprised to find that mine is navy. I find myself wearing it over sweaters, my workout gear {lululemon, the housewife's uniform} and under jackets when I can't seem to handle the California "cold." Yet, I've not thought of over a blazer like the above J.Crew look. I might invest in a brighter one {an orange one, perhaps?} to broaden my puffer look and bring in a pop of color!


xoxo navy & orange


 navy & orange has a twitter! http://twitter.com/navyorangeblog

14 comments:

  1. I love that orange one and I have two--hot pink and black. I wear them A LOT! Go for it...they're all on sale now, right?

    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I've been looking for a good puffy vest. I liek this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vest, because its not overly puffy like some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lulu and i loooove this vest!!!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look you posted, it's a great way to wear a puffer vest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that orange vest- especially paired with a chambray shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really cute! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i forsure cannot pull that look off!! but it's adorable and i'm sure it's so cute on you!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way they styled it, with the blazer and the chambray! I also like how it's not TOO puffy. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you--I have the army green puffer and wear it too much. It is just so perfect for that last layer! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this puffer vest! So perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color! It goes great with blues and grays.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could pull off a puffer vest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how slim this puffer vest is. I have yet to find one that doesn't make me look puffy but this one is adorable and I love it over the tweed blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover