1.20.2012

the perfect pop of neon

I love the perfect pop of color {as seen here, here and here}. Looking for some of the moment neon, I stumbled across the below necklace and couldn't get enough!


I am captivated with Rocks Paper Metal's etsy store!
I have since been in talks with Rocks Paper Metal and can't get enough of their jewelry trend forecasting site www.RocksPaperMetal.com. Their updates are perfect for this time of year to get ready for the upcoming change of season, Spring 2012, which will be all about the mix and the perfect pop of color! 

Don't worry, Lovers! They also have orange pieces!


I also love this classic piece with the subtle pop of blue.

enjoy!

xoxo navy & orange

20 comments:

  1. i LOVE these!! and i'm wearing navy today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooot! i love little pops of color! it's so fun!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the first necklace !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I just bought some fab heels with a bright neon orange band on them! Can't wait to rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, great way to add some color to an outfit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are so gorgeous! Especially loving the first and last! Your blog is beautiful, and I'm your newest follower! :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pieces... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. The perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh that last one is pretty special - cool post!! I actually saw your comment on Lucy and the Runaways - on the blogger interview I did, Thanks! The pics were taken just before one of my shows here in Sydney :) Anyways - glad I stopped by your blog too :)

    ❤ from Australia, Morgan xx


    CLICK HERE to WIN on my blog: mojomade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great necklaces!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am adoring the blue one! So pretty :)

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those necklaces are so fabulous, the first is my fave!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last necklace is perfection! LOVE the neon trend right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank-you so much for featuring us:)
    we love neon right now!

    www.rockspapermetal.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! Great necklaces! Need to check out the shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover