1.25.2012

beach vacation

beach vacation

The hubby recently planned a beach vacation and I couldn't be more excited!
Since we did the non-traditional honeymoon {we both decided that typically, American newlyweds head to a beach and we live next to one}, and had a pretty active honeymoon, this break will be well deserved! Whenever we go on vacation, workout clothes always make it in the suitcase as well as an itinerary. We love being outside and exploring new places, so this vacation, we have already planned to do nothing {maybe a few am trips to the gym..} but hangout, possible with some fruity cocktails {mine with champagne}!

I had too much fun creating the above board. I dislike matching bathing suits and tend to buy a set, then mix it up with other bikinis already in my collection. I love these sandals and wear them whenever the weather permits. And I can't wait for the excuse for a pop of pink in my pedicure!

Do you have any upcoming travel plans?


also, navy & orange has a twitter!  http://twitter.com/navyorangeblog

18 comments:

  1. How exciting! Love the swimsuit! So darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! I want to hit the beach right now, I am slightly over the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have so much fun! I love those sandals and that Chanel nail polish is divine. FUN!!!

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh fun collage!
    Love that Chanel polish.
    I need a beach getaway asap :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collage! Makes me wish I was heading off to the beach right now!:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be headed to the beach soon too! :) San Diego for Spring Break with some of my sorority sisters. I'll have to try non-matching bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous of your vacay. Love those shorts and that hat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like so much fun. I love all your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your selection, especially the polka dots bikini, sandals and hat. Have fun on your vacation!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your inspiration board has me craving warm weather and the beach! The Kate Spade sandals must find their way into my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beach vacation will be so relaxing (I am also guilty of planning busy vacations) I love the beach inspiration, especially the fun Chanel nail color!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh the beach....so wonderful. Enjoy darling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all of this inspiration! your trip sounds fabulous! where are you guys going?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cool picks. Love your taste. that chanel nailpolish is too pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover