12.08.2011

navy & orange gift guide:City Girl Chicago

I am very excited to introduce City Girl Chicago for navy & orange's gift guide. Cara's blog is a great source for fun to cook, do and decorate with. Cara uses her own photos and pictures that she is inspired by, making City Girl Chicago a great combination of the Internet that is totally Cara!

When Hunter asked if I'd like to put together a gift guide, I was ecstatic!  I.love.gift.guides.  I love creating them, and I love reading them.  I think it's the fact that giving to others is such a fun activity in my book ~ sometimes I wish I had more people to give to (then my pocketbook reminds me of reality).  But in any case, I hope you enjoy my gift picks for the 2011 holidays ~ I tried to think of all the different personalities, budgets, and interests from my own gift-giving list.  And thanks again to Hunter and Navy & Orange ~ I just love it over here!


For the lady who loves simple luxuries

For the girl who loves sparkle. 


For the tough guy with warm heart.


For the social media guru.


For the mega fresh foodie


For the wine aficionado. 




For the monogram maven.


For the chef de cuisine.



Thanks, Cara, for contributing and everyone for stopping by!

xoxo navy & orange

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in your gift guide series ~ it was a blast!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great post! I love gift guides too, everyone has such interesting ideas. I really like those bottle stoppers and the Julia Child cookbook set.

    And I also like her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful! I love the slippers and the monogram shawls. Awesome gift guide!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post. All such great finds. love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift guide. I love all things monogram and those slippers look heavenly soft and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the earrings- they're such unique statement pieces. They would look fasntastic with an LBD

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the round wood stoppers! they're so perfect!!

    and that ring is to die for!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ring is fab! Great ideas! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh those gift ideas are great! i love that sparkle ring a lot and the herbs wreath is an amazing idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..great and thoughtful ideas! Love the chevron print on the hostess gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that fresh wreath. My family makes wreaths at our farm in PA. But they aren't filled with fresh herbs. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of Rare times when I felt like I for into most of those categories! A glam, monogrammed, foodie hostess? Don't mind if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ring is gorgeous! xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic picks. i love the ring.... and want it so badly!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must have that ring! Love your picks! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    xo
    alex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover