12.15.2011

navy & orange gift guide: walks with Bella

I am so excited to include Tamra from walks with Bella for navy & orange's gift guide. walks with Bella is a great blog for all things fun: shopping, weddings, what Tamra is up to and, of course, her amazing dog Bella {who was even included in her adorable wedding!}. Thanks Tamra for all your amazing gift guide finds!

Hello, Navy and Orange readers!  I'm Tamra from walks with Bella and I'm so excited to be a part of Hunter's gift series.  This is a great way to get started on my shopping list and have a color theme this year!  Thank you, Hunter for getting me in the spirit!

Pinned Image
First, I think this garland would be perfect for Hunter's holiday decor.

 moss > Centenary  trolley suitcase  (orange w/ brown straps)
Chic luggage for the busiest travel season of the year.

Cashmere scarf
How about this Jcrew navy cashmere scarf for the men?
Fido would appreciate a new comfy orange bed.

 For the little ones, how cute is this footed onesie from bloomingdales?



Pinned Image
Anyone would love some comfy orange sweater gloves!
Pinned ImageI think I might have to put these navy suede beauties from Topshop on my wish list!


How about an orange jewelry box to store all your bling!

Acetate Watch Royal Granite
How gorgeous is this Nixon Royal Granite watch!  Welcome to the arm party. 
Pinned ImageLast but certainly not least, a Bottega Veneta turn-lock clutch found at Barneys.


Thanks to everyone for stopping by and thanks to Tamra!

26 comments:

  1. cool stuff! I love that orange jewelry box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted chic luggage but the way they're thrown around? Probably wouldn't do it. I need a private jet first. Then the luggage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful picks! Love the watch and clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cashmere scarf always makes a wonderful gift. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mittens and the orange jewelry box. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome pics! Hunter would definitely love it all! haha Love that clutch and watch. They are gorgeous!!!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it a problem that i ALWAYS want everything you post?! I love those mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely items. I so want that chic luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those blue suede booties are pretty amazing!!! And I am crushing on the Bottega Veneta clutch!!! Great round-up, Tamra...loving that it's all color themed :) xoxoxo brynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post!
    Love the luggage and the booties!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cute dog bed...Wilson would be all over that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her blog is too sweet and i love her picks - the gloves and clutch are awesome!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pics! The luggage & jewelry box are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for having me over! I had so much fun putting it together. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great stuff! I need the scarf, the luggage and the watch this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That luggage would definitely make flying more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. In love with the luggage. Simply divine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful luggages!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  19. This color combo has been a long time fave in the graphic design work I have done. I am so happy its translated over to fashion! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these choices - Tamra has amazing taste!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover