12.01.2011

navy & orange gift guide: A Little Bit of Lovely

I am so excited to introduce Kara from A Little Bit of Lovely for navy & orange's gift guide. Her blog includes tips, great photos, personal updates and my favorite, her inspiration boards! Thanks Kara for joining us and I can't get enough of your suggestions!


I was so excited when Hunter asked me to put together a holiday gift guide, as I am a big fan of Hunter's blog and adore her daily inspiration of navy & orange. Here are just a few things on my wish list, as well as a couple items that are great for giving.

Glitter iPhone case
Hearthstone snood
Thin hand-enameled bangle
Excursion quilted vest

And if Santa thinks I have been a really good girl this year, I would love an

with a navy cover, just for Hunter! :)

image.alt.MD304

Thanks again for having me today, Hunter! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. xo



16 comments:

  1. I love all these gifts! I especially love the glitter iphone cover, and everything you showed from JCrew! I would love to get an Ipad for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the scarf and the iphone case! just lovely!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for having me today, Hunter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to receive any of these gifts. Love the iphone case and the snood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun gift ideas, darling!
    I need that iPhone case!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IPhone case is to die for! I'm still a blackberry user :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great gift guide! that iPhone case is awesome except i don't have an iPhone :-( and i want those hunters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous choices! I love the snood and I have the navy and white West Elm zipper case! I can fit so much stuff in it! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gloves and the Iphone case!!! I am definitely adding that to my list!!!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those HUNTER rain boots! Love them in fun colors. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. how funny, i have never seen those pedi socks before!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That iPhone case is to die for!! Now only if Santa would bring an iPhone...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am extremely happy to take in a considerable measure from you this significant information. your article is great of valuable learning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover