Friday, November 25, 2011

navy & orange gift guide: Schue Love

A special navy & orange gift guide for the biggest shopping day of the year! Natasha from Schue Love is our newest guest blogger for navy & orange's gift guide. She has an amazing eye for fashion, decor and all things fab! I love checking out her blog daily to see what is inspiring her and I love her holiday finds!

Hi Friends!  I'm Natasha from Schue Love and I'm so happy to be here with you all today...talking about my very favorite season of the year...Christmas!  OH yes..and my birthday season too {my birthday is the day after Christmas!}.

Since I moved to Tahoe, I've really learned to embrace the change in seasons...and ALL the fun fashion that goes along with it!  :)  Below is a Holiday Gift Guide that I put together in preparation of the upcoming holiday season!

Holiday Gift Guide

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
I have a pretty big obsession with faux fur during the holidays...these Madewell earmuffs are the perfect accessory for the colder weather!  And as hard as it is to admit, I'm officially caving in to the snow boot this year.  But, I think I'll be able to tolerate them in these gorgeous Sorel's!

I am also wishing for a poncho this season...they're great over skinnies or leggins and tall boots.  LOVE this look.

Of course, the holidays can't be all about covering up!  I would love a great statement piece to wear to a holiday party...like these beautiful Kate Spade earrings or YSL ring.  Totally swoonworthy!

For those of you in warmer climates, I definitely recommend a pair of Tom Ford sunnies...I bought my first pair earlier this year and adore them...they're a great investment and totally worth it.

Speaking of investments...something that is topping my wishlist this year is the LV Neverful bag...it's so big and versatile...and let's face it, classic!

Want a more affordable item to add to your list?  Then check out these ultra chic ankle booties...from TARGET!  They're my favorite fall find and you can't beat the great price.

As for gifts...I love a fragrant candle like BAIES or some whimsical stationary...everyone can use either of these items and they're sure to think of you when they use them.  :)

Thanks to Hunter for having me today!  Happy Shopping this Season!

xo natasha

9 comments:

  1. Love Diptyque candles and the grey booties look fab! Have a great weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas and love her blog too! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    xox
    adoredbyalex

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poncho and nude ankle boots are so beautiful! :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having me today Hunter!! This was such a fun post to put together...so ready for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see a copy of my wishlist before you put this together?? :) the candle and the LV bag are at the top of my list, too. I love classic bags that look even better as they age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LV bag, definitely on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I love Baies candles!!! Excellent gift ideas. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great!! Love the Kate Spade earrings the best!!!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Natasha's picks! That ring has been on my wish list for a while now.
    Found you via Schue Love and am now following :)
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...