11.10.2011

navy & orange gift guide: henning love

I am beyond excited to start navy & orange's gift guide for the upcoming holiday season! Meg from henning love is our first guest post. What other perfect way to start our very first gift guide with gifts all navy & orange? Meg is always so sweet and encouraging in her emails and Her blog is always filled with festive posts, so I can't wait to get into the holiday spirit by reading henning love!
Enjoy!

I love this series that Hunter asked me to write about for her, gifts that are orange, navy or J. Crew. I mean this is a shopping girl's dream to go find things that fit into either of those categories or possibly all three and suggest them as gifts to give during the holidays? Yippee! Of course I had to say yes not only because is Hunter so sweet and I love helping other bloggers out, but because I get to browse the Internet and recommend items for you all.
Let's waste no time and get started, shall we?

The first item is the Biella patent loafers from J. Crew.

Next I would recommend the Cameron Jacket from Fossil.
Cute, isn't it?

Back to an orange item, this Madison clutch from Banana Republic
The cute Penny Cardigan from Fossil.

Here are some more pretties!
The oversized aztec print sweater jacket from Piperlime.

The awesome Hunter welly socks in navy blue from Piperlime!












 This lovely chainlink cable sweater from J. Crew. Double points on that gift suggestion because it is both orange and from J. Crew.

I couldn't pass up on this lovely navy crochet lace-front tee from J.Crew

As well as this cute bangle from J.Crew, the Lulu Frost for J.Crew thin Deco bangle, Or this bangle, the Lulu Frost for J.Crew figure eight bangle.















For the iPad lovers, you can get them a sleek Newbury Croc embossed iPad case from Nordstrom.
A great pair of sunnies is always a terrific gift, these are the oversized rectangle by Lacoste from Piperlime
Finally, I included a beautiful top that is both navy and orange combined! Double points again
This is the Eleanor top by Jolie from Piperlime.


Thanks so much Meg for sharing!

xoxo navy & orange

21 comments:

  1. The Madison clutch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Madison Clutch by Banana Republic! This has been very helpful! Thanks ladies! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Aztec sweater jacket and Hunter socks are going on my wishlist! Cute picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks! I really love that clutch

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace top and the navy hunter boots! Came across your blog on Meg's blog! Glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these picks! Orange & navy are such good colors to have in your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing but love for all of this...I have had my eye on those lulu frost bangles for a while now...maybe Santa will bring them to me? (c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm fairly certain that I "need" that cameron jacket! Super cute! This has me excited to start shopping for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute picks. LOVE that navy vest, the orange J Crew sweater, and of course the Hunter socks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok... I seriously gotta get somet of these rainboots... immediately!! Great post Sweet Meg. Every thing is adorbs and I'll take one of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the navy lace front shirt! So so beautiful! You did such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That crochet lace tee is absolutely amazing. And I want those sunnies too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Came over from Meg's! Loving all the navy and orange. Great picks Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks Hunter for letting me go "shopping" for gift ideas. it was a lot of fun and thanks everyone for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the last blouse! Great combo of all colors!! Yay for a fun series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stopping by via your feature today :) I wanted to say hello to a fellow SoCal blogger!

    Loving your blog - super cute! It doesn't hurt that my fav color is navy and my alma matter's colors are navy and orange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your list is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially that oversize sweeter, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover