10.28.2011

navy blazers



I just love the look of a navy blazer. They are great all year around and truly pull a look together. My go to is the below school boy blazer from j. crew. I bought last year's edition and might need to get a new one. I have literally, almost worn holes in it...

I recently picked up this amazing blazer from Zara. {even better? the name: false plain jacket. so sneaky!} I love that it is the classic black with the blue detailing on the lapel. A navy touch to mix it up!


xoxo navy & orange

photos courtesy of prepfection, jcrew and zara

14 comments:

  1. You always look great in Navy!!! I love the pairing of it with orange and white! Looks spectacular. Have an awesome weekend! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!
    I need that J. Crew schoolboy blazer stat!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, blazers are hot always, I think they will never go out of fashion.

    Have a sweet weekend.
    Tereza

    P.S. Enter my amazing giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love navy blazers! They are a great staple to have in the closet! Have a lovely weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Loving the chic clean look. Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, navy blazers are a great way to dress up anything you wear! And congrats I have an award for you!! Stop by my most recent post to check it out....
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous navy blazer! Loving the hint of navy on the lapel on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never found a blazer to fit me..I always feel like a line backer. But, I always love them on other people.

    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have such a hard time finding out with the perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love navy blue. It's such a chic alternative to black and very preppy! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover