10.13.2011

my closet

I recently picked up this amazing shirt.
I've been on the lookout for a while for a chambray shirt. I thought it would be great paired with my brights, as seen here.


Currently, I will be wearing my new shirt with my black skinnies and heels, tucked in for a pulled together look, or with leggings and layered with my favorite cashmere open front vest.

I also love these options.


with neutral knits.

and bright red. I got this amazing hacking jacket for my birthday, so this is my new outfit inspiration.

How do you wear your chambray?

xoxo navy & orange

photos courtesy of madewell, wehearit.com, classy in the city and jcrew

6 comments:

  1. I love those shirts! and i adore that jacket, it's now on my christmas list! :)

    Laura xo
    http://throughtheeyesoflaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all loving neutral knits. Enjoy your new shirt. xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a chambray shirt I usually wear open over a hot pink swimsuit with shorts when we go sailing ~ but I love all this different inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madewell & J Crew . . . a girl after my own heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wear mine with black jeans and femm jewelery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover