10.14.2011

morton & hudson

Recently, I was lucky enough to get a preview of the amazing new line of handbags, Morton & Hudson. The line of bags is designed by the sweetest Sydney M. Weinger, a recent graduate of Parson's School of Design and are made of the most divinely elegant leathers and colors. When asked about her first collection, she stated

"With this collection I really tried to showcase the leather and focus on a clean, geometric silhouette that would work in any wardrobe."

 How great is the color of the Village bag? That ash color will be great with any outfit. And the leather is as soft as butter. 
I can't pick a favorite, but this Marais in jet, is at the top of the list!

 this blush color is a perfect neutral and the Kensington is the impeccable mix of feminine flair and masculine structure.



what one is your favorite?

xoxo navy & orange


all photos courtesy of morton-hudson

14 comments:

  1. These bags are gorgeous! I love the first bag, especially the ash color- very unique. Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces, loving that envelope clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last two ones. Simple and elegant, two qualities I always look for. Plus the clutches are my favourite type of bag. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blush envelope clutch! Pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're gorgeous! I really like the Marais in jet, simple, classic, elegant - great design.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Have a good weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blush colour clutch! Have a great weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh the Marais would be my pick too - so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all fabulous! Love the Kensington one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab! Fab! Fab! Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice bags!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blush color!! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blush color envelope clutch is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover