10.24.2011

mango sauce

I recently cooked a fish accented by green mango salad. I have always loved mango anything {salad, sorbet or incorporating the color into my closet.} The recipe was not all that simple but it was fun and the taste was worth it and I learned what to do with unripe mangos! {similar recipe found here.} The actual recipe came from the cookbook that was given to us by a cousin as a wedding gift and can be found here!
Also, many recipes will call for a different fish, but as the hubby & I love salmon, that is what I used!
This orange color actually came from a slightly ripper mango and shredding it a tad more vigorously to create a liquid/mush, instead of the strings of mango noted in the first photo.
yummy!

xoxo navy & orange

photos blogger's own

5 comments:

  1. This made me hungry! Thank you for the comment on my blog. I just checked yours out and am now following :) I hope you'll come back and follow mine as well.
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mango and this looks sooooooooo good girl! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The finished product looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks divine! I love salmon too!:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover