10.10.2011

gazpacho


I recently stumbled across a very intensive recipe. I learned new techniques and skills while making the dish, but discovered an amazing gazpacho recipes. I tweaked it a bit.

place the following in a blender or food processor:
4-5 halves tomatoes
1/2 red onion
1/2 cucumber with the seeds removed
a small red bell pepper
1-3 garlic gloves
1/4- 1/2 cup olive oil, depending on how chunky you like your gazpacho
1 teaspoon vinegar
garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste.


garnish with chopped cucumbers, croutons, sliced green pepper and sliced tomatoes.
feel free to make the recipe your own {you can tell I like garlic in mine}.
As the weather cools down, this recipe will be great warmed up as well!
Enjoy!


photos courtesy of blogger and oh she glows

7 comments:

  1. I looooove gazpacho!
    Thanks for the recipe :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this great recipe!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delish!! I love gazapacho. thx for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!! Good job!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love gazapacho. My mom use to make it all the time, yet I haven't had it in forever. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the sharing the recipe, look so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover