9.19.2011

spring 2012

well, now that fashion week has come to a close, I am happy to see all the trends I am currently loving will still be in fashion in the spring of 2012.


                                orange                                    red
                                peter som                                christian siriano
             

black & white, pops of neon...
dkny
 
  simple makeup
                                   adam                                                  band of outsiders
bold lips
parbal gurung
 
         cobalt                                mint green and full skirts
                      jason wu                                                         diane von furstenberg

                              camel                       and monochromatic looks
jill stuart
 

Happy Monday!

xoxo navy & orange



photos courtesy of elle.com and style.com 

14 comments:

  1. I love the cobalt blue, such a great shade

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love posts like this because i dont have the patience to look at all the fashion week shows myself. great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cobalt color!! So powerful!!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous looks from Fashion Week! My favs were from Christian Siriano's line!


    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I love all these trends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Peter Som's and Christian Siriano as well..So happy to see lots of blue and coral on the runway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the simple designs with amazing birght colors!!! Beautiful.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am adoring all these colors. Love the simple black and white, the amazing pink, the bright orange, and the lovely pastels. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post!I am following now.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the bright colors! Looking forward to Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. spring already?? I cant think that far ahead!! haha! love love LOVE your blog!!! thanks for the sweet comments. now following :)

    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover