9.07.2011

color blocking

I am loving the color blocking trend. Where we live, it is sunny and 74 everyday, so while people are getting ready for fall, I think color blocking could be appropriate for a little while longer...
alice + olivia resort 2012





here is my own take on the trend: bright purple silk j.crew ruffle top, white j brand skinnies, orange patent tory burch flats.
xoxo navy & orange


photos courtesy of coole chic fashion blog, crush cul de sac, prepfection, cupcakes and cashmere, classy and the city and blogger's own

15 comments:

  1. I really love that first dress!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first and second pictures so much! i wish i could pull this off!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this trend!
    Gorgeous looks!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos- iLove color blocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh so lovely....I love color blocking and print/pattern blocking. :-)
    Shall we follow each other?
    I would love that!!!
    XXXXXX to you! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love color blocking too and wish I lived somewhere where it's sunny and warm everyday...that was the life back in so cal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bringing some color to the fall is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. True. Love the colors here. Very inspiring, too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these color-blocking finds! I am excited for fall but I also want to hold onto summer a little longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Loving those color combinations! Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so love color blocking, im a huge fan.


    xoxo,
    www.stylediaries.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this trend too, and you're so right--it's perfect for warm weather and will be so fun to see it in the colder weather this winter. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment about my new line!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover