9.21.2011

can I please...

tans


have all these gorgeous neutrals? thanks.
it is the perfect combination of some of my favs: this color palette and J. Crew


The hubby and I are getting ready to head to NYC and I think that I need all these items for the trip. As I used to live there, I know the simplicity of having all black ensembles, but I am currently obsessing with this color palette as seen here.  What item is your favorite?

J Crew sleeveless shift dress, $188J Crew merino sweater, $325J Crew turtle neck sweater, $98J Crew double breasted wool coat, $245J Crew high waisted pleated skirt, $128J Crew crew shoes, $250J Crew chain jewelry, $58J Crew facets jewelry, $88

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous neutrals! I love that pleated skirt so much

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that Jacket!!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to get my hands on those flats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh!!!! i wish that i could wear nude colors but i am very very pale and so they always look weird on me... when i glance in the mirror it almost, ALMOST looks like i'm not wearing anything.

    but i LOVE the items that you chose!! they're gorgeous!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Especially the touch of leopard! I'm a huge fan of neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... love to have them all.

    But if I were to choose just three,

    I'd go with the shoes, the sweater, and the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover