9.29.2011

bows

How amazing does Gwyneth look in this Prada dress at the Venice Film Festive?


and Emily Blunt in Prada at the Toronto International Film Festival. Loving the Prada bows of the moment!

more bows for your Thursday!






 from Chloe winter 2011

oscar de la renta spring 2011




hope you have a great weekend planned!
xoxo navy & orange


Photos courtesy of the beauty file, luxx, crush cul de sac, patterson maker, sparkles and pretending, everyly true, public displays of affection and dust jacket attic

12 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! The bow details are so beautiful. Gwyneth's dress is gorgeous and those ballerinas!! I have similar ones in black with a bow at the back. xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gweneth looks amazing in that dress. I love bows! In fact one of my favorite dresses ties on the left shoulder with a black, silk bow. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love bows!!!!! this is such a great post!!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these bows, especially the Chloe cape!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. bow accents are great. emily blunt looks wonderful and i love the chloe show too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single thing in the post!!! I love bows, they are so innocent but very classic and mature if you do it right!! Love the shoes especially!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just learned I need more bias in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just obsessed with Emily Blunt in that dress. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a fluffy bow, reminds me of Marie Antoinette. The bow on that white cape is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post. The bow that Gwyneth wore would have been such a tricky dress to pull off but she does!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover