8.05.2011

party dresses

party dresses


I've been looking for party dresses for an upcoming wedding. As I am in it, the dress for the wedding is taken care of, but I am eyeing these amazing ones for the bridal luncheon (which I am hosting), the rehearsal dinner (on a boat) and the Sunday brunch. Thoughts?

Shoshanna pleated dress, $207 this one also comes in lime green, and I love it!
Diane von Furstenberg cowl neck dress, £330
Shoshanna pleated dress, $236
Dolce Gabbana green lace dress, £955
Alice Olivia alice olivia dress, £230

One sleeve dress, £400
Tibi sleeveless dress, $198

Tibi silk cocktail dress, $320
Tibi sleeveless shift dress, $345

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'll take each and every one of them. Thanks!

    And thanks for the sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dvf one!!
    xx grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover