9.16.2011

navy & white stripes

one of my favorite combinations for your Friday!
I know, it's not navy, but I love the combination with the orange




a selection from my own closet. I wasn't kidding about liking navy and white stripes. you can even see my love of blue and white in our bedspread.


I thought this post was perfect for this Friday: another political event with a Presidential hopeful,  picking up the puppy, then cooking dinner for the in-laws. Happy weekend!

photos courtesy of prepfection, delight and from blogger's own closet

12 comments:

  1. Love it!! So preppy and classic!

    xoxo
    red-tintedglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes, the second look is especially great!

    http://www.chicgeekery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wore a blue and white striped tank yesterday!!! i love love love stripes!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love navy blue stripes on everything. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous. love it in fashion and in home decor.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. from one stripe lover to another, i appreciate your love of stripes! i too have very many striped shirts in my closet. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt in that first image. I wish I could pull off the body con look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous outfit! Love that it's chic! Enjoy the beautiful week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely love navy blue stripes...so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get enough of stripes! Love these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover