8.01.2011

greek pizza

As a new housewife, I am always looking for quick and easy ways to impress my hubby with my cooking. A couple of weeks ago I found this amazing and creative idea for a Greek pizza and we enjoyed this meal on Saturday night after our jog.

Items needed:
pita, hummus, tomatoes, Greek olives, feta, cucumbers and an appetite!


Simply heat up the pita in a pan on medium heat. Once warmed or browned to your desire, use the back of a spoon to spread hummus on the pita, top with your favorites and Enjoy!

you can tell, I love cucumbers!
(& champy)



photos bloggers own

3 comments:

  1. Hunter, I just discovered your blog and love it so much! You are the cutest! I cannot wait to try your Greek pizza. Yum. xo, Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! So glad someone else made and ENJOYED this!!! It's been my summer staple meal!

    xo-Taylor
    curlyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhh! i love greek pizza. i always get it at cpk. it's my absolute favorite!!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover