8.16.2011

flats


Flats are my go to fashion item. I love the preppy look of them with skinnies, a navy blazer and a bright lipstick. I wish I had this many to choose from, but I still have many great choices. Marc by Marc Jacobs used to be my go to, but in recent years, the styles have gotten a little weird...My current go to's are from J. Crew and my favorites are the suede navy ballet flats. They are currently not in stock but normally are in the fall. Every time they go on sale, I (no joke) buy two pairs in my size, as I wear them so much I have worn holes in numerous pairs. Here are some of my other favs.

found here

found here


4 comments:

  1. I love flats! Especially the cobalt blue ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Love the suede ones!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flats! Loving the simplicity! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like flats but dont look too good on me beacause I am short!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover