8.10.2011

cookies

it is a well known fact that I am a cookie monster. When I was 10, I would sell cookies and lemonade during lunch hour at the post office and have since recorded that recipe to memory. I have never written it down and in the 17 years since, surely it has changed with time. Nevertheless, with a new oven and baking for the first time in years, the cookies are turning out to be not very pretty (super yummy, just not pretty). Therefore, I have been on the hunt for the perfect cookie recipe and found this one recommended per Cupcakes and Cashmere. Thanks Emily!

note: I add half dark chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips and added sea salt at the end to create the perfect combination for your very own cookie monster.



ps- how cute is the cake stand given to me by my mother-in-law? Love!

photos blogger's own


4 comments:

  1. Someone FABULOUS must have taught you how to cook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a cookie monster too!! that is my go to dessert, i love eating the batter!! even though it has raw eggs in it. i love that cake stand too your mother in law has great taste! newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using sea salt -- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these sounds so delicious! And I love using my silpat too! Isn't it the best invention?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover