8.14.2011

chevron



I love chevron. I have tried to incorporate it more into our home, but I think it is a little modern for our house and decorating. So I have used it in the little details! The blanket would be a great addition hung casually over the couch, the tissue box is from haymarket designs and I got a tray with my new initials on it in orange from my new sister-in-law last Christmas! Where would you put your chevron stripes?

photos courtesy of classy in the city, blogger's own and haymarket designs

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I'm loving chevron now too...it just seems so fresh and updated as a pattern.
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! i love chevron! it's one of my most favorite patterns, as you can tell from my blog! ;)

    happy monday! i hope your week is grand!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of chevron. I have to say. I have black and white chevron curtains in my office. Such a fun pop of pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chevron as well. I even had my blog header designed with chevron - ha! That blanket is adorable and is adorable for a picnic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover