7.25.2011

orange


Orange is my favorite color. It was a large part of our wedding and it would take over my entire closet if my mom did not convince me that it is not my best color and if my closet wasn't already taken over by navy. My hubby and I recently spent an entire Saturday putting together the living room. It does not quite look like the above photo, but there an ample amount of orange. This photo is my new inspiration for our next attempt of incorporating more orange into decorating. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the décor in this photo, so chic. I bet your living room looks lovely! Beautiful home décor photos are always great for inspiration...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, much appreciated.
    I'm already following you on Bloglovin, I would love a follow back (if you haven't already done so, I'm not sure how to tell who's following me :S)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover