7.23.2011

new housewife

My husband and I got married in June and I have developed an entire new list of things that are my new favorite things. One of my new favorite things, since wedding planning and graduate school are over, is to check out fashion and fun blogs on the internet. I wanted to start this blog to share with other blog fans fun things I am learning, and my favorite things!

Currently, I am loving being a housewife, and my husband doesn't mind either! I am loving doing laundry, moving into our new house and cooking. Since we waited to move in together until returning from the honeymoon, I am learning how much fun having a boy roommate is! If I only I looked as chic as SJP when the hubby came home...

image courtesy of vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover